ESTA FOOD TRAINING
ESTA Food Training - Online Learning Site.
The site delivers online learning resources, specifically written for the following:
- Fish and Chip Shop staff in Food Safety, Health and Safety and Customer Service.
- Crab Processing staff in Food Safety.
- Shrimp Fishermen in Food Hygiene
- Micro Brewery staff in Hygiene
- Pub and Bar staff in Food Safety, Health and Safety and Customer Service.
The site is run by ESTA, who are a registered centre with HABC for Level 1,2 and 3 courses in Food Safety, Health and Safety and HACCP. ESTA are also registered with Seafish to provide Food Safety, Health and Safety and HACCP courses
You can view some of the learning materials on the site by clicking on "Guest Access" in the Course Categories box on the left of the screen. Click on the course you would like to view, you will then need to login as a guest.
For more information please contact Clive Monk on 01362 822449 or e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also apply by completing the relevant Application form. When you have completed it, e mail it to Clive Monk at the e mail address above. Alternatively you can print it and post it, along with payment to ESTA, 12 Meadow Close, Shipdham, Thetford, Norfolk, IP25 7NF